Robin Williams to undergo heart surgeryMarch 6th, 2009 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 6 (ANI): Hollywood actor Robin Williams will undergo heart surgery for an aortic valve replacement, say reps.
He was admitted to a south Florida hospital earlier this week,
The Broadway run of the 57-year-old actors solo show “Weapons of Self-Destruction” has also been postponed following the operation, reports Variety.
Williams has cancelled all performances of his show, which was on an 80-city tour that started last September and was to reach Broadway in the spring.
The tour will resume coming fall. (ANI)
- Robin Williams to have heart valve replaced - Mar 06, 2009
- Robin Williams ready for comeback after heart surgery - May 14, 2009
- Robin Williams humbled by surgery - Nov 30, 2011
- Robin Williams bringing his stand-up to Broadway - Feb 27, 2009
- Robin Williams heading to Broadway - Feb 27, 2009
- Robin Williams Hospitalized - Mar 05, 2009
- Robin Williams was given just weeks to live by doctors - May 15, 2009
- Williams thinks fans feel cheated he didn't die! - Aug 31, 2009
- Doctors had given Robin Williams just weeks to live - May 15, 2009
- Ethan Hawke returns to stage - May 24, 2012
- Restless Robin Williams. - Aug 06, 2009
- New valve implant brings hope to cardiac patients - Feb 29, 2012
- Barbara Walters' "A Matter Of Life and Death" To Air On February 4 - Feb 03, 2011
- Gogoi off ventilator, making speedy recovery - Aug 05, 2010
- Robin Williams in love? - Nov 19, 2009