‘Robin Hood’ Russell Crowe gets stampedMay 7th, 2010 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 7 (ANI): Australia Post has decided to create new postal stamps featuring Russell Crowe as Robin Hood.
One features him walking through Sherwood Forest while another shows him firing an arrow.
Australia Post has conferred this honour on the New Zealand born actor who became an Australian citizen in 2006, for his contribution as an actor.
Sir Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood, starring Crowe and Cate Blanchett, will open this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
“The release of the film Robin Hood this month is of global interest and we thought it would be very fitting to pay tribute to this great actor by producing the Robin Hood stamp pack,” BBC quoted a spokesman for Australia Post as saying. (ANI)
- Ridley Scott's 'Robin Hood' to open annual Cannes Film Festival - Mar 27, 2010
- Robin Hood to premiere at the Cannes - Mar 27, 2010
- Cate Blanchett wanted to play Robin Hood - May 13, 2010
- Ridley Scott to miss Cannes screening of Robin Hood - May 11, 2010
- 2010 Cannes Festival Opens With Robin Hood - May 12, 2010
- Crowe nearly quit 'Robin Hood' over script issues - Apr 06, 2010
- Russell Crowe's 'Robin Hood' opens the Cannes Film Festival - May 12, 2010
- Russell Crowe-starrer Robin Hood to be shot in Wales, not Sherwood - Mar 30, 2009
- 'Robin Hood' leaves you wanting for more (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 11, 2010
- Movie Review: Robin Hood - Jun 11, 2010
- Russell Crowe nearly pulled out of Robin Hood - Apr 08, 2010
- Russell Crowe admits to Robin Hood set being fatal - May 18, 2010
- Scott to miss 'Robin Hood' premiere at Cannes - May 11, 2010
- Russell Crowe lands Hollywood star - Mar 30, 2010
- Cate Blanchett says Russell Crowe is 'not always easy' - May 21, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,