Robin Gibbs wife fuming over his lovechild with housekeeperFebruary 9th, 2009 - 2:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 9 (ANI): Former Bee Gees star Robin Gibbs wife Dwina Murphy is feeling betrayed after finding out that her husband fathered a lovechild with their housekeeper.
Although, bisexual Dwina turned a blind eye to Gibbs 8-year fling with the housekeeper Claire Yang, she felt deceived, when she found out that Yang had given birth to Gibbs child 3 months ago.
She felt betrayed, the Sun quoted a pal, as saying.
Dwina, who is currently staying at the duos Oxfordshire mansion, is in no mood to let go off the incident and is reportedly furious.
Meanwhile, Yang and the baby are living in a house rented for them by Gibb. (ANI)
- Robin Gibb's death was caused by kidney failure - May 28, 2012
- Gibb leaves 4 mn pounds for lovechild - May 28, 2012
- Gibb's dying wish to go home - Jun 12, 2012
- Singer Gibb's wife pays tribute on funeral - Jun 10, 2012
- Dad died of kidney failure: Robin Gibb's son - May 27, 2012
- Robin Gibb 'recovering from emergency stomach surgery' - Sep 03, 2010
- Robin Gibb in coma - Apr 14, 2012
- Robin Gibb is battling liver cancer - Nov 21, 2011
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies of cancer - May 22, 2012
- Gibb refused cancer scans: wife - Aug 19, 2012
- Horse-drawn carriage to carry Gibb's coffin - Jun 07, 2012
- "Sky News" Presenter Steve Dixon Blunders Over 'Bee Gees' Brothers - Oct 11, 2010
- Who wouldn't want Mauritius trip: Cherie Blair at poverty meet - Sep 24, 2010
- Emeli Sande is back on the No. 1 spot with 'Our Version of Events' - May 28, 2012
- 'Stayin' Alive' singer Robin Gibb dead - May 21, 2012