Robin Gibb still grieves for his twin brother MauriceJanuary 13th, 2009 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 13 (ANI): Brit singer/songwriter Robin Gibb has still not gotten over the death of his twin brother Maurice Gibb.
Maurice, who had been part of the Bee Gees, a band formed by his twin Robin and elder brother Barry, had died six years ago on January 12.
Robin was looking pale and thin, as he flew into London from Los Angeles for a charity ball in aid of the Outward Bound Trust at the weekend.
Robin has not got over the death of his twin, the Daily Express quoted his wife Dwina as saying.
It is something he will never get over. It is on-going really, she added. (ANI)
- Robin Gibb in coma - Apr 14, 2012
- 'Stayin' Alive' singer Robin Gibb dead - May 21, 2012
- Gibb's dying wish to go home - Jun 12, 2012
- Robin Gibb's death was caused by kidney failure - May 28, 2012
- "Sky News" Presenter Steve Dixon Blunders Over 'Bee Gees' Brothers - Oct 11, 2010
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies of cancer - May 22, 2012
- Heartaches could be payback time: Gibb - Mar 12, 2012
- Robin Gibb 'recovering from emergency stomach surgery' - Sep 03, 2010
- Surviving Bee Gees to reunite for live shows - Sep 08, 2009
- Robin Gibb reveals how he almost died from a blocked intestine - Dec 21, 2010
- Dad died of kidney failure: Robin Gibb's son - May 27, 2012
- Sky presenter Steve Dixon makes a blunder over Bee Gee's - Oct 11, 2010
- Bee Gees to reunite for live shows - Sep 08, 2009
- Bee Gees on life, music without brother Maurice - Nov 02, 2009
- Robin Gibb to continue tour despite major surgery - Oct 31, 2010