Roberts is protective about AdeleDecember 11th, 2011 - 3:55 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 11 (IANS) Actress Julia Roberts has issued a strong warning to any man wishing to date Adele, saying she will come after anyone who breaks her heart.
The “Pretty Woman” actress is a huge fan of the “Someone Like You” singer, reports contactmusic.com.
“Anybody that’s going to date her is a brave, brave man. You’re going to get a whole lot of love, but you’d better treat her right, or we’re all coming after you,” she said.
Roberts says the reason Adele, 23, has become a worldwide star is because people can relate to her and the pain and heartache she’s going through.
“Adele’s music is so personal that you get invested in her life,” she added.
- Adele wants to date Prince Harry - Jun 09, 2011
- No singing reality show for Adele - Dec 20, 2011
- Eva Longoria says she is worst dater - Apr 20, 2012
- Roberts stayed away from 'Eat Pray Love' author during shoot - Oct 05, 2010
- Happiness must for beauty: Roberts - Sep 06, 2012
- Adele to design for Burberry? - Sep 18, 2012
- Gaga defends Adele over nasty remarks - Nov 20, 2011
- Olivia Wilde's sleepless nights after split - Jun 03, 2012
- Lily Collins hated 'Mirror, Mirror' costumes - Feb 18, 2012
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
- Pattinson regrets argument with Adele - Jun 09, 2012
- Adele's tunes inspire Stewart - Jun 02, 2012
- Dannii Minogue wants to design for Adele - Mar 27, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst grows up with relationships - Aug 23, 2011
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012