Robert Redford slams Hollywood’s obsession with youthNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:17 am ICT by admin
“I keep thinking, and I mean this when I say it, when do we get past this? I can’t speak for Europe but certainly in my country (the U.S.), there’s an obsession with youth,” Contactmusic quoted Redford,as saying.
“People trying to stay young and facelifting and all that, which I haven’t done,” he added.
In the meantime, Redford has revealed the possibility of marrying his long-term girlfriend Sybille Szaggars.
In an interview with German magazine Bunte, the 71-year-old called German Painter Szaggers as his “fianc
- Second marriage for Robert Redford? - Nov 14, 2007
- Sibylle Szaggars Ushers In Sunshine To Robert Redford's Life - Jan 22, 2011
- Redford blames self for son's death - Jan 23, 2011
- Reports Of Robert Redford's Wedding - Jul 15, 2009
- Boris Becker admits getting facelift - Nov 28, 2010
- Does Donatella sleep in freezer to look young? - Jul 01, 2012
- I'm thinking of Botox again: Peter Andre - Jun 29, 2011
- Robert Redford secretly marries girlfriend? - Jul 15, 2009
- I'd like to write an autobiography some day: Sonam - Apr 06, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery a booming business in China - Jan 17, 2011
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
- Muslim actress branded a 'western slut' after posing naked for Playboy - Apr 27, 2011
- Barbara Streisand wanted to make 'The Way We Were' sequel - Nov 18, 2010
- Son or a daughter? Simpson impatient to know - Dec 04, 2011
- Daughter Suri is my fountain of youth, says Tom Cruise - Aug 17, 2010