Robert Pattinson strips off for ‘Little Ashes’April 17th, 2009 - 12:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 17 (ANI): Twilight star Robert Pattinson surely knows how to make women go weak in the knees. The actor has stripped off for his new movie ‘Little Ashes’.
The film is slated to release on May 8, reports the Sun.
The film tells the tale of the relationship between artist Salvador Dali, filmmaker Luis Bunuel and writer Federico Garcia Lorca.
In the movie, Pattinson is playing the surrealist painter, Matthew Mcnulty is portraying Bunuel and Javier Beltran is playing the Spanish poet.
Pattinson, who played the role of Edward Cullen in ‘Twilight’, is also known for portraying Cedric Diggory in ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’. (ANI)
- Daniel Radcliffe to appear in new episode of 'The Simpsons'. - Oct 09, 2010
- 'Little Ashes' gay sex scene was uncomfortable, says 'straight' Robert Pattinson - Mar 23, 2010
- Pattinson doesn't understand girls, says co-star - May 20, 2010
- Robert Pattinson Is Not A Chef - Jul 05, 2010
- Robert Pattison - "Today's Birthday Boy and the Britsh Star of Tommorrow" - May 14, 2009
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson win the 2012 MTV Movie Best Kiss Award - Jun 04, 2012
- Radcliffe happy with Pattinson's success - Aug 22, 2011
- Pattinson has no ego: Ashley Greene - Jun 21, 2010
- Is Daniel Radcliffe Worried About Robert Pattinson's Increasing Popularity? - Nov 17, 2010
- Seth Meyers Wants Pattinson To Guest Host SNL - Sep 23, 2009
- Robert Pattinson's career dilemma helped him play new movie role - May 05, 2009
- Pattinson feels too old for more 'Twilight' movies - Feb 19, 2012
- Fight failure, says Pattinson - Aug 19, 2012
- Robert Pattinson reveals that he is a hopeless chef - Jul 05, 2010
- Pattinson fears dying by 30! - Jun 16, 2010
Tags: artist salvador dali, cedric diggory, federico garcia lorca, filmmaker, goblet of fire, harry potter, harry potter and the goblet, harry potter and the goblet of fire, javier beltran, little ashes, london, luis bunuel, mcnulty, relationship, robert pattinson, spanish poet, sun, surrealist painter, twilight star, weak in the knees