Robert Pattinson named Britain’s ‘best-dressed man’September 29th, 2010 - 11:40 am ICT by ANI
London, Sept 29 (ANI): ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson has been voted Britain’s best-dressed man in a new poll.
Scottish actor Gerard Butler landed the second spot, reports the Telegraph.
Rupert Grint came third while Daniel Radcliffe stood fourth.
David Beckham was fifth, followed by Orlando Bloom, Gossip Girl’s Ed Westwick, chart-toppers JLS, Jude Law and Ewan McGregor.
Around 25,000 people voted in the Glamour.Com Best Dressed Brits List.
Top 10 men:
1. Robert Pattinson
2. Gerard Butler
3. Rupert Grint
4. Daniel Radcliffe
5. David Beckham
6. Orlando Bloom
7. Ed Westwick
9. Jude Law
10. Ewan McGregor (ANI)
- Robert Pattinson: Wins the Coveted title of 'Best dressed British male!' - Sep 30, 2010
- Watson, Pattinson voted Britain's best dressed - Oct 01, 2010
- Gerard Butler voted 'Best British Actor in Hollywood' - Nov 20, 2009
- Orlando Bloom named most stylish dad - Jun 15, 2011
- Robert Pattinson named best dressed celeb of 2009 - Jan 05, 2010
- Robert Pattinson voted World's Sexiest Man - Aug 18, 2010
- Becks' 8-yr-old son features on Britain's best-dressed men list - Jan 04, 2011
- Daniel Craig to star in 'The Sweeney' remake? - Jul 05, 2010
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- Dev Patel to star opposite Pammie - Sep 23, 2010
- Harry Potter's Watson, Grint are Forbes' top-earning couple with $6.3bn - Jan 27, 2011
- 'Twilight: New Moon' nominated for best fantasy film at National Movie Awards - Apr 20, 2010
- Radcliffe is highest-earning British actor - May 08, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- McGregor replaces Depp in Don Quixote movie - May 19, 2010
Tags: chart toppers, daniel radcliffe, david beckham, ed westwick, ewan mcgregor, gerard butler, glamour, gossip girl, jls, jude law, london, new poll, orlando bloom, robert pattinson, rupert grint, scottish actor, telegraph, twilight star