Robert Pattinson named best dressed celeb of 2009January 5th, 2010 - 1:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 5 (IANS) “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson has been been named the best-dressed celebrity of 2009.
He was followed by the members of “Take That” and “Arctic Monkeys” frontman Alex Turner in the GQ magazine list, while Daniel Craig, David Furnish, David Beckham and Dizzee Rascal also featured in the top 10, reported mirror.co.uk.
Others to feature in the best-dressed men’s list were Jude Law, David Walliams, Sir Elton John, Daniel Day-Lewis, Michael Sheen, Bill Nighy and Dominic West.
Russell Brand, Piers Morgan and Johnny Borrell made it into the worst-dressed list, which was topped by British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
- Becks' 8-yr-old son features on Britain's best-dressed men list - Jan 04, 2011
- Robert Pattinson named Britain's 'best-dressed man' - Sep 29, 2010
- Prince Harry crowned world's coolest man - May 31, 2010
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- Prince Harry crowned 'King of Cool' - May 31, 2010
- Watson, Pattinson voted Britain's best dressed - Oct 01, 2010
- Mark Ronson named Britain's 'Best Dressed Man' - Apr 01, 2009
- Alexa Chung dating The Strokes' guitarist? - May 09, 2012
- Katie Price named world's worst-dressed woman - May 03, 2011
- It's splitsville for Alexa Chung, Alex Turner - Aug 01, 2011
- Liam Gallagher buys a house in New York - Aug 06, 2012
- Mel C upset with Olympic play list - Jun 21, 2012
- Lily Allen, Dizzee Rascal lead nominations for Ivor Novello Awards - Apr 21, 2010
- Gordon Brown voted 'Worst Dressed Man' - Jan 04, 2010
- Liz Hurley bedazzles guests at Elton John's party in plunging dress - Oct 07, 2010
Tags: alex turner, arctic monkeys, best dressed men, british prime minister gordon brown, daniel craig, daniel day lewis, david beckham, dominic west, elton john daniel, johnny borrell, london jan, michael sheen, piers morgan, prime minister gordon brown, robert pattinson, russell brand, sir elton john, twilight star, west russell, worst dressed list