Robert Pattinson Does Not Consider Himself To Be A MusicianOctober 27th, 2010 - 4:35 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 27, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Robert Pattinson does not seem to have a very good opinion about him, especially when it comes to his music. In fact, he thinks that he is very boring and is not a musician at all. He was speaking to the Sun, a British newspaper when he revealed that he sees himself singing soulfully in a rundown bar where around three people have gathered to drown their sorrows in their chosen drinks.
His fans, however, seems to possess a much better understanding of music. They have hailed his music as the YouTube video showing him singing at a get together, last January emphasized the fact. The video succeeded in getting more than 400 thousand views from his die-hard fans.
One of the best commentators, also a favorite with the viewers of the video stated that Rob was his favorite singer although his kind of singing is nothing unique. The voice of Marcus Foster, his mentor seems to be almost identical to his. He went on to add that Pattinson’s singing seems to have been influenced by many a singer including that guy from CREED. The others that he follows faithfully while singing include that singer from Nickelback along with Michael Bolton and Eddie Vedder.
The numerous rumors that have surfaced about Pattinson negotiating a record deal goes on to show the tremendous fan following that he has. The Sun had also reported Pattinson being approached by the American Idol judge Simon Cowell but MTV news tells us that it was just another sensationalizing headline on the Internet.
–Kornika Ganguly/ Sampurn Wire
- Robert Pattinson Refuses To Sing For Simon Cowell’s SyCo - Oct 27, 2010
- Eddie Vedder to go on tour - May 31, 2011
- Eddie Vedder Faces Lawsuit By Gordon Peterson - Dec 30, 2009
- People’s Choice Awards 2011: Who Ruled This Year? - Jan 06, 2011
- I'll be a music legend after death, says R-Patz - Oct 25, 2010
- People’s Choice Awards: Robert Pattinson Pitted Against Johnny Depp And Leonardo Di Caprio - Nov 11, 2010
- Robert Pattinson Feels Christmas Is Stupid! - Dec 22, 2010
- Robert Pattinson To Use A Body Double To Escape Fans - Dec 30, 2010
- Britney Spears Releases "Hold It Against Me" Teasers - Feb 06, 2011
- Rahman's 'Sajna' in Michael Bolton' album - May 10, 2011
- Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Love Being Photographed With Fans! - Dec 31, 2010
- My music will be famous when I'm dead: Pattinson - Oct 25, 2010
- Jagjit Singh enthralls ghazal lovers in Kashmir - May 05, 2011
- Usher Wants To Sing With Amy Winehouse - Oct 13, 2010
- Jimmy Kimmel’s Video Is A Different Version Of ‘It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown’ - Oct 30, 2010
Tags: american idol, commentators, creed, die hard, drinks, eddie vedder, mentor, michael bolton, mtv, mtv news, music, musician, nickelback, october 27, robert pattinson, rundown bar, simon cowell, sun, youtube video