Robert Pattinson describes behaviour of Twilight fans as ‘weird’March 10th, 2011 - 3:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 10 (ANI): Robert Pattinson has revealed that he is struggling to cope with the drawbacks of fame, more so because of his ‘weird’ ‘Twilight’ fans.
“It is weird. You have to wonder - what do they want?,” the Telegraph quoted Pattison as saying in his latest interview with Vanity Fair.
“I can’t really understand it even now. It does have an angle which is attached to something quite primal in girls. I guess people want it to define them, like, ‘I’m a Twilight fan’. That’s crazy to me.”
The London-born star does not have a permanent home. “I’m afraid of buying a house or anything because if there’s one paparazzo outside for one day, then they’ll never leave… the best way to deal with it is to move around all the time.
“It’s funny now, trying to socialise with people. There’s this cautiousness about people which I just find really weird. Or I’ll be walking down the street and people will be like, ‘—- you!’ And I get a lot of people wanting to beat me up. Men in bars and stuff. I just leave,” he added. (ANI)
- Pattinson gives up music album dreams - Nov 12, 2011
- I'm short and nerdy: Daniel Radcliffe - Jul 08, 2011
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Pattinson finds stage appearance exhausting - May 07, 2011
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Kristen Stewart hides from fans - Jan 16, 2011
- Pattinson moves out of Stewart's house? - Jul 27, 2012
- Robert Pattison admits he's a compulsive eater - Mar 02, 2011
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012
- Kristen Stewart fears she'll be 'assassinated' on the red carpet - Jul 02, 2010
- Pattinson too famous to do theatre - Mar 09, 2011
- Robert Pattinson is a Charlie Sheen fan - Mar 03, 2011
- Why do men cheat, asks Pattinson - Mar 30, 2011