Robert De Niro’s $5m film collection to go on displayApril 30th, 2009 - 5:41 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 30 (ANI): Hollywood actor Robert De Niro’s 5-million dollar film collection is set to go on display at the University of Texas in Austin.
The film collection consists of items including scripts, rare photographs, movie props, costumes, publicity and research documents documenting Robert’s career from 1960 to 2005, reports Contactmusic.
The De Niro collection includes nearly 8,500 items and also includes the leopard-print boxing robe the actor wore in Raging Bull and the coats he donned as the creature in Frankenstein.
The collection has been appraised at more than 5 million dollars and it took university museum curators more than 2 years to process, organise and catalogue.
“The Ransom Center does an incredible job. They have a rich history of knowing how to do these sorts of presentations,” Contactmusic quoted Robert De Niro’s publicist Stan Rosenfeld, as saying. (ANI)
- De Niro's gifts for Cooper's dog - Oct 31, 2011
- Robert De Niro becomes grandpa again - Mar 20, 2011
- Freeman to receive lifetime achievement award - Nov 11, 2011
- De Niro to star in 'Killing Season' - Nov 01, 2011
- Robert de Niro barred from hotel! - Mar 15, 2012
- Owen Wilson 'froze' during first shoot with De Niro - Dec 17, 2010
- Robert De Niro fan pays $8,500 for coffee with him - May 01, 2010
- Uma Thurman, Jude Law join Cannes jury - Apr 20, 2011
- De Niro to play Bernie Madoff in TV biopic - May 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's publicist Stan Rosenfield quits - Mar 01, 2011
- De Niro's apartment catches fire - Jun 09, 2012
- Jude Law, Uma Thurman on Cannes jury - Apr 21, 2011
- Robert De Niro to become a grandfather again - Dec 09, 2010
- At 68, De Niro a dad again - Dec 24, 2011
- Robert De Niro receives Honorary Doctorate Degree from Bates College - May 29, 2012
Tags: 5 million, 5m, actor robert, coats, dollar film, film collection, hollywood actor, leopard print, movie props, museum curators, publicist, raging bull, ransom center, rare photographs, research documents, rich history, robe, robert de niro, rosenfeld, university of texas in austin