Robbie Williams won’t rejoin Take That, confirms Gary BarlowApril 11th, 2009 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 11 (ANI): Take That’s Gary Barlow has confirmed that Robbie Williams would not be rejoining the band.
The lead singer put an end to previous rumours claiming Robbie, who left the band a year before its split in 1996, would return to the pop group.
“People constantly ask if Robbie will rejoin us. But nothing’s changed,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying on Quiz Night.
“We’re a happy band right now. Robbie won’t be joining,” he added.
Robbie’s spokesman also said: “Robbie is on great terms with the group but his focus is on his new album.”(ANI)
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Barlow wants to write for Williams - Mar 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams to do Brokeback Mountain video with Gary Barlow - Jul 12, 2010
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Gary Robbie indulges in a calorie war before 'Take That' tour - Mar 22, 2011
- Williams, Barlow perform together after 15 years - Sep 13, 2010
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Williams, Barlow work in same studio - Mar 31, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams may rejoin Take That soon - Mar 27, 2009