Robbie Williams wants to shake a leg in Strictly Come DancingDecember 19th, 2008 - 5:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 19 (ANI): Robbie Williams has revealed that he would love to shake a leg on the next series of Britains TV show Strictly Come Dancing.
The 15-time BRIT Award-winning singer, who began his career as a member of the pop band Take That in 1990, which he left in 1995 to begin his solo career, said he would be ready with his moves to woo the audience by the end of 2009.
“You can expect me on Celebrity Come Dancing towards the end of summer next year, the Mirror quoted him as saying.
The 34-year-old songwriter admitted on his website that he was at the end of his tether to leave LA and get back to his native England despite its characteristic weather.
He said: “But I”ve had enough here for now. It was my recent trip to England that did it. I felt plugged in. Roots! I really miss it. For all its crap weather, I need to be among Brits again. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams plans musical on his life - Jan 27, 2011
- Robbie Williams' life to be turned into West End musical - Jan 26, 2011
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams to return to his solo career? - Mar 14, 2011
- 'James Bond Theme' composer John Barry dies at age 77 - Feb 01, 2011
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie William to relaunch solo career? - Mar 14, 2011
- Robbie Williams At No 1 Once Again! - Oct 19, 2010
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Chronicling a South African dancer's journey post-apartheid - Aug 05, 2010
- Robbie Williams writing solo album - Aug 04, 2011
- American Idol: First Results Show of the Season - Mar 04, 2011
- Robbie Williams sings on Chatroulette - Jul 19, 2012