Robbie Williams vows never to rejoin Take ThatJanuary 26th, 2009 - 2:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): British singer/songwriter Robbie Williams has vowed that he will never ever rejoin his old band Take That, and that he will outdo all in the charts.
According to News Of The World, Williams, who had in 2008 revealed that he would be rejoining the group, has gone so far as to hire a personal trainer to assist him in reviving his ailing solo career.
He has also made it clear that his future plans do not include his ex-bandmates.
I”ve got plans which involve me and nobody else. I”m going to beat them in the charts; I”ll sell more records than anybody else, Contactmusic quoted Williams as saying. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Barlow wants to write for Williams - Mar 06, 2012
- 'Take That' reunion will cure Robbie Williams' gig fear, says dad - Jul 21, 2010
- Robbie Williams to return to his solo career? - Mar 14, 2011
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams rejoins 'Take That' to work on their new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams plans musical on his life - Jan 27, 2011
- Won't never be solo artist: Adam Levine - May 21, 2012
- Robbie Williams to do Brokeback Mountain video with Gary Barlow - Jul 12, 2010
- Healy returns to work post delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Robbie Williams, Gary Barlow team-up for 'Brokeback' parody - Jul 13, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009