Robbie Williams too ’selfish’ to be a dad in the near futureOctober 11th, 2010 - 6:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 11 (ANI): Robbie Williams has no plans to become a father in the near future - the star insists he’s too “selfish” to be a dad.
The singer, who wed Ayda Field in August after four years together, recently sparked rumours that he was desperate to become a dad after claiming he’s considering in vitro fertilization to help increase his chances of starting a family.
However, despite his claims and Field’s broodiness, the Angels hitmaker insists he has no plans for parenthood just yet.
“Ayda wants to go straight away. But I’m putting it off for as long as possible,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling BBC Radio 2.
“I’m really selfish and I quite like doing nothing all the time. When I get the chance to do nothing I go past (London’s) Hyde Park and look at mothers with prams and dads with footballs and think: ‘Oh no!’
“I already look knackered as it is. Heaven knows what’s going to happen to me once I have a kid,” Williams added. (ANI)
- 'Selfish' Robbie Williams puts off fatherhood plans - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams has fatherhood dreams - Jul 10, 2011
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams to be dad - Mar 30, 2012
- Williams broke off thrice with girlfriend - Dec 29, 2009
- Williams turns to Victoria for advice - Aug 30, 2012
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie inspire Robbie Williams - Jun 07, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams proposed to Ayda Field using pack of cards - Aug 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams wants 'gay' child - Oct 06, 2010
- Williams wants well-mannered daughter - Sep 21, 2012
- Robbie Williams keeps fit with sex - Jun 05, 2010
- 'Loved up' Robbie Williams ready to start family - Nov 05, 2009
- Williams ready to sleep with other men - Dec 30, 2011