Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriendAugust 6th, 2010 - 1:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 6 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly getting married to longtime girlfriend Ayda Field Saturday.
The couple will exchange wedding vows in an intimate ceremony on an island off Los Angeles, the island of Santa Catalina, reports aceshowbiz.com.
However, Williams Take That bandmates, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald, will not be present at the ceremony because they had all booked family holidays.
“Robbie and Ayda have been deeply in love for a long time now. They spend almost every waking minute of every day together and are completely inseparable,” said a source.
“They have tried to keep the guest list for the wedding as small as possible and have revealed only scant detail of the ceremony to the lucky few who are invited,” the source added.
- Robbie Williams to marry lover Ayda Field - Aug 06, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams Gets Married - Aug 09, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That's Mark Own 'to marry long-time girlfriend Emma Ferguson' - Aug 25, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That members reach Scotland for Mark Owen's fairytale wedding - Nov 07, 2009
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,