Robbie Williams ‘to walk away from ‘Take That’ once again’January 20th, 2011 - 5:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 20 (ANI): It seems Robbie Williams’ big comeback with ‘Take That’ will be short-lived. He is reportedly planning to quit the group once again.
Robbie, 36, rejoined Gary, Jason Orange, 40, Mark Owen, 38, and Howard Donald, 42, in July last year, releasing chart-topping album Progress and planning a major European tour this summer.
But the cracks in their reunion started to show when Robbie failed to turn up for auditions for their appearance on TV hit Strictly Come Dancing late last year.
And frontman Gary Barlow has given the first very public hint that all is not well in the Take That camp.
“We see our future as a four-piece band,” the Daily Star quoted Barlow as saying. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams may rejoin Take That soon - Mar 27, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams to finally reunite with Take That for charity - Nov 11, 2009
- Tearful Robbie Williams joins 'Take That' on stage - Nov 13, 2009
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams' return boosts Take That sales - Nov 22, 2010