Robbie Williams to quit Take That?January 20th, 2011 - 11:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 20 (IANS) It seems all’s not well between Take That band members. If reports are to be believed, Robbie Williams might quit the band.Singer Gary Barlow hinted that Williams might not be part of the band anymore.
“We didn’t think we could do it as a four, that’s the reason we split. So when we got back together in 2005, we said: “Can we do it as a four-piece? And then we came back and we did it,” dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
“Although we’re back with Rob right now, we still see our future as a four-piece band,” he added.
Williams reunited with Barlow, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Howard Donald in July last year and released chart-topping album “Progress”. They are also planning a major European tour.
But the cracks in their reunion started to show when Williams failed to turn up for auditions for their appearance on “Strictly Come Dancing” late last year.
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams to finally reunite with Take That for charity - Nov 11, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Tearful Robbie Williams joins 'Take That' on stage - Nov 13, 2009
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010