Robbie Williams suffers back injuryMarch 9th, 2012 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 9 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams has hurt his back after jumping off the roof of his recording studio.
The 38-year-old, who is going to be the part of Soccer Aid charity tournament in which he will captain the English team of celebrities and former players, is now unsure whether he will play or not, reports contactmusic.com. His team is to play against the Rest of the World team led by actor Michael Sheen.
“I’m watching you Michael Sheen! Your next role better be ‘My Left Foot Two’ ‘cos that’s all you’ll be able to play after I’ve finished with you. Having said that, I’ve got to fix my back. I jumped off the studio roof a week ago ‘to see if I still could’ - evidently I can’t…,” he wrote on his blog.
“Lesson learnt - when you stop jumping over things to see if you can, leave it,” he added.
- Robbie Williams sings on Chatroulette - Jul 19, 2012
- Bret Michaels urges Charlie Sheen to 'work out demons' - Mar 03, 2011
- Charlie and I are not in the best place: Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
- Bieber plans to own soccer team - Jul 13, 2012
- Clarke brushes off public sentiments against his appointment - Dec 31, 2010
- Australia still undecided on bowling attack - Jan 12, 2012
- Robbie Williams' father rejects mansion offer - Jul 11, 2011
- All-rounder Ashley Nurse ready to face India - Jun 02, 2011
- Fidel Edwards aiming to be fastest bowler on earth - Dec 18, 2011
- "I'm not going to be the new Ricky Ponting", says new Australian captain Clarke - Mar 30, 2011
- From real to reel, Michael Sheen lives his 'Tron: Legacy' cyber fantasy - Dec 14, 2010
- Katich has no regrets about his comments on Clarke - Dec 06, 2011
- Clarke bats for ICC minnow members - Apr 04, 2011
- The cost of getting a new nose in Asia (The Funny Side) - Aug 10, 2012
- Robbie Williams wants babies in 2012 - Oct 04, 2011