Robbie Williams reveals love for paintingApril 14th, 2011 - 6:21 am ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) Robbie Williams may be a successful singer, but he also has a talent for painting.
The 37-year-old shared the secret on his blog, reports thesun.co.uk.
“In our down time, which hasn’t been much, I found I really liked painting. My favourites I will put on T shirts. What do you think?,” Williams posted along with some pictures of his work.
One of his paintings copies iconic American artist Jackson Pollock’s famous “drip” technique while others feature slogans such as “Sex Sells, Buy Me,” “24hr Party People” and “Image Not Available”.
A more traditional piece is a portrait of legendary British comic Marty Feldman.
Williams says he had turned his Los Angeles home’s garage into a gallery.
- Losing baby has been hard for Barlow: Robbie Williams - Sep 14, 2012
- Robbie Williams quits smoking - Mar 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams down with food poisoning - Jul 19, 2011
- Catherine to gift her portrait to Price William - Apr 09, 2012
- Robbie Williams plans art show - Jan 24, 2012
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Rare MJ portrait up for grabs online - Apr 08, 2010
- First double portrait of Princes Harry and William unveiled in London - Jan 07, 2010
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Corey Feldman to expose Hollywood paedophiles in book - Jan 09, 2012
- Only nautch girls for this Pakistani painter's canvas (With Images) - Apr 06, 2011
- South Africa gallery won't display Zuma painting - May 31, 2012
- Michael Jackson Portrait Fails To Attract Any Bidders - May 07, 2010
- Gian Giacomo Caprotti Was The Muse For Mona Lisa Portrait, Italian Researchers Say - Feb 03, 2011