Robbie Williams Reunites With ‘Take That’ On A New AlbumJuly 16th, 2010 - 9:51 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 16 (Sampurn Wire): English singer and songwriter Robbie Williams has officially reunited with his previous band “Take That’ to record a new album, the band has confirmed.
Since 1995, the five members of the group have not worked together since Robin Williams quit the band. So, it is going to be a reunion after 15 years as Williams is back now.
An elated Robin said that he felt “embarrassingly excited’ to reunite with his former group after so many years. It was like “coming home’ for the singer. Another band member Mark Owen said, “It feels like a dream to me”.
The songs for the record have been written by all the five singers, which is scheduled to release in November.
Owen stated, “It was always like a dream to get all five of us together in a room but it never seemed to happen in reality. But now, when we are recording together in reality, it feels like a dream. It is very exciting to get some time with Rob again. However, I am still a better footballer”.
Jason Orange, mainly a backing vocalist and dancer of “Take That’, said, “It was absolutely wonderful. I am thrilled to have Robbie back with us. Life is amazingly strange sometimes. I want to enjoy fully the time with Robbie”.
In last September, the reunion happened in New York after The Circus Live tour of “Take That’. During the performance of Owen, Williams met up with his group members and the speculation started about their reunion.
The “Take That’ was disbanded following the walk out of Williams in 1995. Then he started a successful solo career. In 2005, the band was reformed again but without Robin. Now, his entry has completed the band. In 1995, they worked together for the last time on the album “Nobody Else’.
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams Rejoins 'Take That' - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams rejoins 'Take That' to work on their new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- ABBA may reunite for one-off charity gig - Jan 03, 2011
Tags: band member, coming home, dancer, english singer, footballer, group members, jason orange, last september, last time, mark owen, member mark, new album, owen williams, robbie williams, robin williams, singers, solo career, songwriter, speculation, vocalist