Robbie Williams returns to Take ThatJuly 16th, 2010 - 10:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 16 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams is back with his band Take That.
The 36-year-old singer claims that he feels like home after the reunion, reports themirror.co.uk.
Williams’ bandmates Gary Barlow, 39, Jason Orange, 40, Howard Donald, 42, and 38-year-old Mark Owen too are overwhelmed with his presence.
It is the first time they have recorded a full one together since the release of “Nobody Else” in 1995.
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Singer Mark Owen, Emma find love again - Dec 30, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Tearful Robbie Williams joins 'Take That' on stage - Nov 13, 2009