Robbie Williams Rejoins ‘Take That’July 16th, 2010 - 8:42 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
July 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Fans of ‘Take That’ have lot to rejoice as Robbie Williams announced his re-entry into the band, ending months of speculation. Although it is to be seen how long the reunion will last, it took years for the rest of the band and star Robbie Williams to settle their differences. The announcement came on Thursday and both parties showed equal excitement to be back together.
Robbie Williams said he was embarrassingly excited to go back to recording with the rest of the four members. He walked out of the group 15 years ago when his career was taking off. ‘Take That’ had released their comeback album ‘Beautiful World’ without the British sensation and it went on to become a record hit. Robbie Williams over the years asserted himself as the most successful solo singer from the UK with a variety of albums and hits that include the groundbreaking ‘Feel.’ Rumor mills started buzzing about the band getting together again as Robbie Williams appeared with the rest of ‘Take That’ on stage during a charity event for children.
Mark Owen has echoed the sentiments of Robbie Williams and other fans of the group by saying that it was a dream come true to have Robbie Williams back in the group. He said that getting the five of them together was always a dream that never looked like becoming a reality. He mentioned that he is a better footballer than Robbie Williams but he was just thrilled to be back to the recording studio with him. Band member Jason Orange also said that he just wants to make most of the time that he gets with Robbie Williams. According to reports, all the five members have written songs for the album that will be released in November.
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams rejoins 'Take That' to work on their new album - Jul 16, 2010
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Stone Roses to announce their reunion - Oct 17, 2011
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams' return boosts Take That sales - Nov 22, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Blur to receive The Outstanding Contribution nod at the Brit Awards 2012 - Dec 20, 2011
Tags: band member, beautiful world, charity event, comeback album, excitement, footballer, groundbreaking, jason orange, kar, mark owen, recording studio, robbie williams, rumor mills, sensation, sentiments, solo singer, speculation