Robbie Williams re-unites with Take That for HaitiansJanuary 26th, 2010 - 9:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 26 (IANS) Robbie Williams has re-united with his band Take That to record a song to raise fund for the earthquake victims in Haiti.
Confirming his participation for the The Sun’s Helping Haiti charity single, Williams said: “I’m very honoured to be asked to contribute to the single. We can all do something to help the people of Haiti - and I urge everyone to do what they can.”
Thesun.co.uk reports that the recording on the track is well under way, with artists including JLS, Leona Lewis, James Blunt and X Factor chums Cheryl Cole and Joe McElderry already adding their lines in the studio.
Williams will be performing on his first track alongside his old band since he walked out in 1995.
- Robbie Williams to reunite with Take That for Haiti charity single - Jan 26, 2010
- Live Aid-style single in aid of Haiti victims to be launched - Feb 02, 2010
- Lady Gaga's double chart success - Jan 04, 2010
- Columbia dumps X-Factor winner Matt Cardle - May 22, 2012
- Victor Of 'X-Factor', Joe McElderry, Confesses That He Is Gay - Aug 01, 2010
- Lewis, Williams to clash on charts? - Aug 25, 2009
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'Dating Dancer from the X Factor' - Aug 16, 2012
- Adele Britain's richest young musician - Apr 13, 2012
- Simon Cowell's Haiti single to become Britain's biggest-seller in 10yrs - Feb 03, 2010
- Susan Boyle, Take That team up for Haiti charity single - Jan 23, 2010
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Cheryl's 10 mn pounds worth of demands from Ashley - Jul 07, 2011
- Emeli Sande is back on the No. 1 spot with 'Our Version of Events' - May 28, 2012