Robbie Williams quits smokingMarch 23rd, 2012 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 23 (IANS) After putting an end to his drinking habit, Robbie Williams has now kicked the butt.
The 38-year-old gave up drinking after getting hooked on drugs and has now waved goodbye to his 40-a-day cigarette habit, reports contactmsic.com.
“So far he hasn’t smoked in ten days. He wants to start a family with Ayda soon, so it’s a good move,” a source told thesun.co.uk.
“He’s also in training for the Unicef Soccer Aid match at Old Trafford in May, so he’ll need to be fit,” he added.
- Losing baby has been hard for Barlow: Robbie Williams - Sep 14, 2012
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Katherine Heigl relying on technology to give up smoking - Jul 17, 2010
- Robbie Williams reveals love for painting - Apr 14, 2011
- Gallagher wants to quit smoking - Sep 14, 2010
- Robbie Williams signs up Westlife, Gordon Ramsay for Soccer Aid event - Mar 23, 2010
- Robbie Williams proposes to his girlfriend, officially - Jan 01, 2010
- Rihanna scraps her Britain trip - Jun 08, 2012
- Pet dogs play bridesmaids at Robbie, Ayda wedding - Aug 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams opts out of Olympic ceremony - Jul 03, 2012
- US President Barack Obama has not smoked in a year - Feb 09, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay stretchered off the field after a tackle from Teddy Sheringham at Soccer Aid - May 30, 2012