Robbie Williams planning his biopicFebruary 19th, 2010 - 1:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 19 (IANS) Pop star Robbie Williams is planning to bring his life on big screen.
The singer is in talks with Hollywood producers for the film and is also planning to publish a book at the same time.
“My career has seen the highest highs and most crashing lows trips to rehab and trips to the stage to win awards,” dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying. “There’s definitely a book in there and definitely a film. Overall, it’s been magical.”
Williams has recently won a award for outstanding contribution to music at Brits awards.
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams plans musical on his life - Jan 27, 2011
- Williams turns to Victoria for advice - Aug 30, 2012
- Robert Downey Jr to play Wizard of Oz? - Apr 22, 2010
- Robbie Williams' life to be turned into West End musical - Jan 26, 2011
- Robbie Williams launches merchandise line - Nov 27, 2010
- Beyonce wants to direct - Jul 24, 2011
- Oldman, Theron to be honoured at Gotham film awards - Sep 24, 2011
- Swift to play Joni Mitchell? - Apr 22, 2012
- Madonna to compose song for 'W.E' - Apr 26, 2011
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Cleopatra - Jun 18, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- I would consider catwalk show: Williams - Sep 28, 2011
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012