Robbie Williams offers ‘womaniser’ Mark Owen his LA mansion as getawayMarch 12th, 2010 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 12 (ANI): Robbie Williams is said to have offered his former Take That bandmate Mark Owen his LA mansion after the latter’s wife threw him out over his womanising.
Williams, 36, said Owen, 38, could use his Los Angeles home for himself or as a place where he could go with his wife, Emma, 33, to talk through their problems.
“Mark has confessed to having issues with booze and with his own substance abuse past,” the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
“Robbie is the perfect person to offer him support,” the source added.
Owen, who has children Elwood, three, and Willow Rose, one, with Emma, swore that he had been faithful to her since their wedding five months ago.
“You loved me and I’ve let you down. I’m sorry,” he said.
“I’m so deeply sorry for the pain my actions have caused my family and friends.
“I’d like to ask the media to please respect the privacy of my wife and children during this difficult time,” he stated. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams offers Mark Owen his house as getaway - Mar 12, 2010
- Take That's Mark Own 'to marry long-time girlfriend Emma Ferguson' - Aug 25, 2009
- Robbie Williams' cheeky dig at Mark Owen - Mar 19, 2010
- Mark Owen's wife 'ready to forgive him for kids' sake' - Mar 15, 2010
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Mark Owen checks into rehab - Mar 14, 2010
- Take That members reach Scotland for Mark Owen's fairytale wedding - Nov 07, 2009
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Singer Mark Owen, Emma find love again - Dec 30, 2010
- Take That ban alcohol on tour - Jul 22, 2010
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams down with food poisoning - Jul 19, 2011
- Mark Owen apologises for affairs - Mar 12, 2010
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010