Robbie Williams may rejoin Take That soonMarch 27th, 2009 - 2:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 27 (ANI): It seems that ‘Take That’ reunion is on the cards, for Robbie Williams has hinted that he may rejoin the band very soon.
The ‘Kids’ hitmaker, who left the band a year before its split in 1996, has revealed that he has been in regular contact with his former bandmates, and might rejoin the band too.
“I’m in regular contact with them and it’s looking more likely by the week. The lads all seem up for it. I think it would be fun,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling the Daily Mirror.
“Let’s see what happens, but my head’s in the right place, so the timing could be right if Gary calls. I think it would be fun. It would be good,” he added.
Williams left the band-including Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Gary Barlow-after a row with Barlow, and then went on to attain many solo hits like Angels, Millennium and Rock DJ.
However, his last album Rudebox was, by his high commercial standards, declared a flop. (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams pokes fun at Mark Owen on stage - Mar 20, 2010
- Barlow wants to write for Williams - Mar 06, 2012
- Tearful Robbie Williams joins 'Take That' on stage - Nov 13, 2009
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010