Robbie Williams is obsessed with ScrabbleJanuary 8th, 2008 - 5:58 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 8 (ANI): It seems like British pop star Robbie Williams has an obsession, and it has to do with words.
The ex Take That member, is obsessed with the word game Scrabble and he insists that he is a pro at the board game.
He is said to be a regular player and loves to play the word-building puzzle with his dad Pete in Los Angeles, where he is said to be very confident about being the Williams family scrabble champion.
“He (Pete) won’t like to admit it, but I’m the Scrabble ninja in this household. Don’t even come with a challenge until you have mastered the two-letter words,” Contactmusic quoted Williams, as saying. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' father rejects mansion offer - Jul 11, 2011
- Scrabble rules set to change - Apr 06, 2010
- 'Take That' reunion will cure Robbie Williams' gig fear, says dad - Jul 21, 2010
- Scrabble cheat kicked out of tournament - Aug 20, 2012
- Andre recommends Viagra for Robbie Williams - Jun 07, 2011
- Robbie Williams sings for wife Ayda Field at wedding ceremony - Aug 10, 2010
- Robbie Williams Gets Married - Aug 09, 2010
- Robbie Williams sings on Chatroulette - Jul 19, 2012
- Scrabble bosses slammed over use of abusive words - Aug 29, 2010
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Mikki Nicholson spells success in UK Scrabble championship - Nov 01, 2010
- 'Colourful' transsexual wins UK Scrabble championship - Nov 01, 2010
- Robbie Williams has fatherhood dreams - Jul 10, 2011
- Robbie Williams reminds me of Freddie Mercury: Andre - Jul 12, 2011
- Scrabble Player Caught Cheating by Hiding Blank Tiles - Aug 15, 2012