Robbie Williams’ footie fever forces fiancée to flee!June 15th, 2010 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 15 (ANI): Robbie Williams’ fiancée Ayda Field has walked out on the singer till he gets over his football craze.
Field got furious after Sunday’s clash between Algeria and Slovenia and decided to stay with her mum Gwen and told him she won’t be coming back till the footie gets back to normal.
“Robbie’s wife-to-be decided she could not take any more after three days of football,” the Sun quoted a source, as saying.
The insider added: “She has moved out of his mansion and gone back to live with her mum until the World Cup is over.
“Ayda said she just has to get some peace. Robbie was away but he still talked non-stop about the games. And now he is back he has invited his gang of football mates over to his house to watch the rest of the matches in his home cinema.
“Ayda was dreading a house full of blokes chanting Three Lions and blowing vuvuzelas - so she’s legged it.” (ANI)
- Robbie Williams wants babies in 2012 - Oct 04, 2011
- Mom-in-law gets money from Robbie Williams - Nov 03, 2009
- Robbie Williams asks girlfriend's mum to share his home - Aug 21, 2009
- Robbie Williams not bothered over new baby's sex - Apr 01, 2012
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams' mother-in-law moves to his house - Aug 13, 2010
- Vuvuzelas Banned By Premier Inn Hotels - Jun 21, 2010
- Robbie invites girlfriend's mom to live with them - Aug 21, 2009
- Robbie Williams sings for wife Ayda Field at wedding ceremony - Aug 10, 2010
- Williams turns to Victoria for advice - Aug 30, 2012
- Robbie William proposes to girlfriend Ayda Field on radio show - Nov 27, 2009
- Robbie Williams too 'selfish' to be a dad in the near future - Oct 11, 2010
- Ayda Field walked down the aisle with 8 dogs as bridesmaids! - Aug 11, 2010
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- 'Selfish' Robbie Williams puts off fatherhood plans - Oct 12, 2010