Robbie Williams eyes TV comebackSeptember 1st, 2012 - 8:55 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 1 (IANS) Actor Robbie Williams is said to be in talks to return to small screen with the lead role in a new TV comedy.
The comedian shot to fame in classic series “Mork & Mindy”, which ran in the US from 1978 until 1982 and earned the star a Golden Globe award.
In the show, the comic would play a father working alongside his daughter, reports E! News.
- Robin Williams Wants A Role In Next Batman Movie - Jun 30, 2010
- 'The Artist' bags maximum Golden Globe gongs (Roundup) - Jan 16, 2012
- 'Modern Family' wins best TV series - musical or comedy - Jan 16, 2012
- Kelsey Grammer, Claire Danes win Golden Globe awards - Jan 16, 2012
- Andie MacDowell's daughter named as Miss Golden Globe 2012 - Jan 10, 2012
- 'The Artist' bags Golden Globe for best original score - Jan 16, 2012
- Warren Beatty makes comeback after 13 years - Jun 23, 2011
- Golden Globe: Clooney, Streep bag best actor, actress - Jan 16, 2012
- 'M*A*S*H' star Harry Morgan dies in California - Dec 08, 2011
- 'The King's Speech' rules at Golden Globe nominations (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- Robbie Williams sings on Chatroulette - Jul 19, 2012
- 'The Descendants' wins for adapted screenplay - Feb 27, 2012
- Jean Dujardin, Meryl Streep win best actors - Feb 27, 2012
- Todd Phillips Takes Over John Belushi Biopic - Aug 25, 2010
- 'The Artist' wins best original score - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,