Robbie Williams exploring new ways to release his musicJanuary 26th, 2009 - 6:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 26 (ANI): Robbie Williams is exploring new ways to release his music.
The former Take That star may never release another CD once he has recorded the two further albums required by his label EMI.
Robbies got a Best Of to come on his contract after releasing a new album this year. He will then look to his future. We will engage with a range of people and Robbie will have his ideas, the Sun quoted his manager Tim Clark, as saying.
Aa far as rumours of a Take That live show reunion are concerned, Tim added: They are all great friends again. Whether Robbie pops up at Wembley Stadium is up to him. But he is not going to become a full-time member. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' bank balance 'plagued by holes' - Dec 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams Weds Girlfriend, Ayda Field - Aug 10, 2010
- Robbie Williams Rejoins 'Take That' - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams' life to be turned into West End musical - Jan 26, 2011
- Robbie Williams to return to his solo career? - Mar 14, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams reunites with Take That for new album - Jul 16, 2010
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Macca dumps EMI, to release back catalogue via independent label - Apr 22, 2010
- Tim McGraw faces a lawsuit over breach of contract - May 19, 2011
- Robbie William to relaunch solo career? - Mar 14, 2011
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011