Robbie shocks US audiences with ‘bum sex’ and ‘heroin’ utterancesNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
Williams told reporters that he had been “w**king and shooting heroin” when asked about his recent activities upon leaving an LA hotel.
“Yeah, w***ing. Shooting heroin. What else have I been doing? Just being malicious. Bum sex,” the Daily Snack quoted Williams, as telling the reporters.
The 33-year-old’s comments were aired on US telly show TMZ before 7pm, with added subtitles to help viewers understand his accent.
However, his friends insisted that Williams, who relocated to LA five years ago, was just joking around and hopes viewers were not too offended.
“Robbie was just having a laugh. Hopefully Americans get his sense of humour and won’t take any of the stuff he said seriously,” a friend said.
“He probably wasn’t expecting the footage to be used on TV, especially at such an early hour and with subtitles. They seemed to find it hilarious on TMZ and everyone was laughing along,” the friend added. (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- I would consider catwalk show: Williams - Sep 28, 2011
- Bieber plans to own soccer team - Jul 13, 2012
- Robbie Williams not bothered over new baby's sex - Apr 01, 2012
- When Robbie Williams laughed at naked Kylie Minogue - Sep 21, 2010
- Robbie Williams sings on Chatroulette - Jul 19, 2012
- How foreign subtitles improve speech perception - Nov 11, 2009
- Robbie Williams back with Take That - Jun 20, 2010
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn's cozy lunch date - Mar 02, 2011
- Robbie Williams wanted a low-key Las Vegas wedding - Aug 12, 2010
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Simpson laughs off Mayer's sex comments - Feb 12, 2010
- Nude Robbie Williams leapt over hotel balcony for sex with fan: Book - Aug 22, 2010