‘Roadside Romeo’ merchandise now available onlineNovember 7th, 2008 - 2:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 7 (IANS) Bedsheets, water bottles, tiffin boxes and a many items inspired by India’s first ever three-dimensional (3D) mainstream animation film “Roadside Romeo” are now available online.After merchandising for movies like “Love Story 2050” and “Drona”, home shopping network HomeShop18 has tied up with Yash Raj Films (YRF) Studio and Hollywood studio Walt Disney Co, the makers of “Roadside Romeo”.
“’Roadside Romeo’ is a very special movie, and it comes from the very best movie banners, Yashraj Films & Walt Disney. We are very happy to take this exciting product line-up to our customers across the country,” Sundeep Malhotra, CEO, HomeShop18, said in a statement.
“Roadside Romeo” marked the debut of actor Jugal Hansraj as a director. And Bollywood stars Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor along with Javed Jaffrey had lent their voices to the lead characters of the movie - Romeo, Laila and Anna respectively.
Double and single bed linen, which have digital prints from the movie, are priced at an attractive rate of Rs 1,099/- and Rs 649/- respectively. Other products are priced below Rs.500.
- Roadside Romeo : The film review - Oct 29, 2008
- 'Roadside Romeo' selected for Shanghai, Seoul film fests - May 26, 2009
- 'Roadside Romeo' nominated for Visual Effects Society Award - Feb 03, 2009
- Toonpur Ka Superrhero: Can It Change The Animation Film Scenario In India? - Dec 09, 2010
- Jugal Hansraj back to acting, but on small screen - Apr 16, 2010
- SRK ties up with HomeShop18 for 'RA.One' - Oct 21, 2011
- Encouraging advance bookings for 'Roadside Romeo', 'Heroes' despite Diwali - Oct 23, 2008
- Mumbai's street pups inspired 'Roadside Romeo': Jugal Hansraj - Oct 21, 2008
- Disney India aims to boost domestic animation market - Feb 08, 2010
- Movie merchandising prospers via TV - Jan 02, 2010
- Now order Alphonso mangoes through TV - May 03, 2011
- HomeShop18 acquires book retailer Coinjoos - Aug 04, 2011
- Disney India unveils first look of 'Zokkomon' - Jan 23, 2010
- 'The Avengers' sequel in 2015 - Aug 18, 2012
- Aamir designs shoes to promote '3 Idiots' - Dec 24, 2009