Rituparno Ghosh suffers infection due to eye make-upDecember 15th, 2011 - 3:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 15 (IANS) Filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh’s cross-dressing style and fascination for make-up has left him with an eye infection.
“Was suffering from a strange itching, irritation in the left eye for the last few weeks and was trying to ease it with gallons of I-tone. Nothing seemed to work. Saw an optician today. It’s an infection due to accumulated eye make-up at both corners(inside) of my eyes. Under medication to help cleanse eyes,” Ghosh posted on his Twitter page Wednesday.
The acclaimed Bengali filmmaker, who has movies like “Chokher Bali”, “Antarmahal” and “Dosar” to his credit, also has a “moral of the story” to share with his friends and fans.
“Anybody more or less obsessed than me with eye make-up, please take care to cleanse eye corners properly,” he added.
- Make those eyes lustrous - use eye make-up properly - Jan 15, 2012
- Hirani, Rituparno to hold master classes in Melbourne - May 25, 2012
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Gain Is Katrina Kaif’s Loss! - Dec 08, 2010
- Aishwarya keen to work again with Rituparno Ghosh - Nov 15, 2010
- 'Kashmakash' mundane remake of Tagore novel (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - May 20, 2011
- ‘Arekti Premer Golpo’ Movie Review: Watch Out For Rituparno Ghosh , The Actor - Dec 24, 2010
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is Keen To Work With Rituporno Ghosh Again! - Nov 17, 2010
- Rabindranath Tagore's 'Nouka Dubi' To Be Revisited By Rituparno Ghosh & Subhash Ghai! - Nov 29, 2010
- Rituparno feels Akshay most underrated actor - Nov 28, 2011
- Avik Turns Director. Finally! - Jun 04, 2010
- I will direct a film this year: Prosenjit Chatterjee - Mar 02, 2011
- New York Indian Film Festival offers exciting line-up - Apr 13, 2011
- Rituparno, Ananya clinch national awards for 'Abohoman' - Oct 22, 2010
- I'm all for glamorous roles: Raima Sen - Apr 17, 2010
- I'm glad I'm not offered bikini roles: Raima Sen (Interview) - Sep 15, 2010