Riteish, Genelia have ‘crackling chemistry’: Ramesh TauraniSeptember 6th, 2011 - 8:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 6 (IANS) Actors Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza, who are rumoured to be dating each other, share a “crackling chemistry” in “Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya”, says producer Ramesh Taurani.
“We had Riteish in mind while penning the script. When we narrated the story to him, he jumped on board immediately. For the female lead, we were looking for someone chirpy and bubbly and someone who would just look perfect with Riteish. Genelia fit the bill. She said I’m in when we approached her. The chemistry between the two is crackling,” Taurani of Tips Industries Ltd said in a statement.
With “Tere Naal…”, the two actors will be seen together on the big screen after a gap of seven years. They were seen together in “Tujhe Meri Kasam” and “Masti”.
The two have been busy shooting the film in Manali, but still find time to go for dinners and long walks. They even went and saw Salman Khan-starrer “Bodyguard” at the Piccadilly theatre in Manali, said a unit source.
Taurani feels the two make an excellent pair.
“I can’t comment on their personal life, but Riteish and Genelia look really cute together. Their chemisty shows in the film and works well for it too,” he added.
“Tere Naal…” is being directed by debutant Mandeep Kumar and the makers expect to wrap it up by November.
- Our marriage not behind 'Tere Naal...' success: Riteish - Mar 03, 2012
- 'Tere Naal...' promotions give me, Genelia time together: Riteish - Feb 21, 2012
- 'Tere Naal Love...' to release next year - Nov 28, 2011
- First single of 'Tere Naal..' released on iTunes - Dec 01, 2011
- Genelia-Riteish prepare for love and movies ever after - Jan 22, 2012
- Genelia excited for new chapter with Riteish - Nov 19, 2011
- Genelia says wedding preparations on in full swing - Jan 20, 2012
- Riteish wants to keep his wedding private affair - Dec 15, 2011
- Karan Johar thrilled about Riteish-Genelia wedding - Nov 18, 2011
- Lara, Dia happy for Riteish-Genelia - Nov 20, 2011
- Riteish, Genelia excited to team up after seven years - Jul 25, 2011
- Multi-tasking helps Genelia balance home, work - May 30, 2012
- No free time for Riteish, Genelia until March - Feb 12, 2012
- 'Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya' to release Feb 24 - Jan 02, 2012
- Raveena welcomes new family member, a puppy (Movie Snippet) - Jan 22, 2012
Tags: actors, bodyguard, chemistry, chemisty, crackling, gap, gaya, genelia, genelia d souza, industries ltd, kasam, love, manali, New Delhi, personal life, piccadilly theatre, riteish deshmukh, salman khan, seven years