Ritchie’s dad calls Madonna ‘beastly’October 18th, 2008 - 2:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 18 (IANS) British director Guy Ritchie’s father has described his daughter-in-law Madonna as “beastly” for her comments on her break-up with his son.According to thesun.co.uk, Guy’s father John Ritchie said it was “horrid” to read about how Madonna called Guy an “emotional retard” in front of thousands of fans at a concert.
The 78-year-old said: “She’s being beastly. She is saying, ‘Did you ever love me?’ It goes back to a time when she fell off her horse and she’s blaming him for that. She’s calling him an emotional retard. When he’s being bashed by her it’s horrid.”
Her “emotionally retarded” swipe at Guy came on stage in Boston.
According to reports, Madonna and Ritchie’s divorce deal is worth 60 million pounds. The pop superstar is to pay the director 20 million pounds (nearly $35 million) in cash, and properties worth many more millions.
- Guy Ritchies dad calls Madge beastly over emotionally retarded jibe - Oct 18, 2008
- Madge told pals: I love lots of things about Britain but not Guy - Oct 21, 2008
- Guy Ritchie still in love with ex-wife Madonna - Oct 08, 2009
- Ritchie blasted for 'retarded' slur against Madonna - Oct 16, 2009
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012
- Madonna impresses beau's mom - Sep 03, 2011
- Madonna plans London gig during Olympics - Oct 30, 2011
- Madges ''emotionally retarded'' onstage jibe at Guy Ritchie - Oct 17, 2008
- Winehouse's Camden house up for sale - May 31, 2012
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- For Madonna, London is calling - Mar 23, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Madonna's busy schedule saved her from suicide - Oct 16, 2009
- Lady Gaga meets lady boys in Bangkok - May 26, 2012