Ritchie won’t ask a penny from MadonnaNovember 20th, 2008 - 10:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 20 (IANS) British director Guy Ritchie will not take a penny from ex-wife and pop diva Madonna in their divorce settlement but will share custody of their two young sons.Although he is entitled to up to half of her 300 million pound fortune, sources say he will not ask for anything, reports thesun.co.uk.
The couple will share the custody of their two boys - eight-year-old Rocco and adopted three-year-old son David - though Madonna will have the sole custody of her daughter Lourdes from a previous relationship.
The agreement will allow the divorce settlement to be announced by the end of November.
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Temporary relief for Madonna in residency battle against ex-hubby - Jan 30, 2009
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie end marriage in 'quickie' divorce (Lead) - Nov 22, 2008
- Madonna likely to get custody of children? - Oct 20, 2008
- Ritchie bans Madonna from staying at his house - Dec 19, 2008