Ritchie not to challenge Madonna’’s plans to move kids to NYFebruary 1st, 2009 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, February 1 (ANI): Guy Ritchie has reportedly decided to go along with former wife Madonnas plans to move their three children to New York, for the sake of the kids.
The Queen of Pop had won a court order to relocate 12-year-old Lourdes, her daughter from a previous relationship, eight-year-old Rocco and three-year-old adopted David to the US from her ex-hubbys native England, as per reports.
The ex-couple, which officially ended their eight-year-marriage in January this year, were eventually expected to share equal custody rights.
And now, Guy has allegedly agreed to the arrangement, though not without grief at not being able to see his sons on a daily basis.
“It is quite simple in Guy’’s eyes - Rocco comes before him. He has always put Rocco and David’’s future ahead of his own and this is why he has relented, the Mirror quoted a source as saying.
“He is adamant he wants to keep the boys and their sister Lourdes together. He does not want to tear them apart from each other. Guy is telling Rocco and David he will still see them a lot.
“He is already making plans to visit the children in America and looking at the possibility of them having holidays in England.”
“The arrangements should be sorted in the next few days. Negotiations have been fairly amicable,” the source added. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie on a New York pad hunt - Feb 09, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie reach custody settlement over kids - Mar 12, 2009
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Ritchie bans Madonna from staying at his house - Dec 19, 2008
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Guy Ritchies Kabbalah family reunion - Jan 26, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Temporary relief for Madonna in residency battle against ex-hubby - Jan 30, 2009
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie extend truce to five times a year for kids sake - Jan 11, 2009
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie finally gets kids - for three months - Apr 30, 2009
- Ritchie, Ainsley want more kids - Jun 08, 2012
Tags: custody rights, daily basis, few days, grief, guy ritchie, holidays in england, london, madonna, madonnas, marriage, mirror, native england, negotiations, queen of pop, relationship, rocco, sake