Ritchie, Madonnas reconciliation will be the worst thing, says his dadJanuary 30th, 2009 - 2:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): Filmmaker Guy Ritchies father thinks reconciliation between his son and Madonna would be the worst thing ever.
John Ritchie gave his former daughter-in-law best wishes for her love life in order to make certain that Madonna goes as far as possible from Guy.
“The worst thing would be if they reconciled… We hope she (Madonna) does have a lot of boyfriends because it means she won”t ever get back together with Guy, Contactmusic quoted John Ritchie, as telling In Touch magazine.
Madonna and Ritchie separated in 2008, after a bitter divorce battle. (ANI)
- Madonna, Guy getting back together? - Jul 09, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madges daughter Lourdes breaks the ice between mum and Guy Ritchie - Jan 16, 2009
- Madonna's ex helped her on 'W.E.' - Dec 24, 2011
- Katie Price tried hard to reconcile: Andre - Feb 01, 2012
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna calls Guy Ritchie "her eternal love" in new song - Jul 29, 2009
- Britney's parents reconcile 8 years after divorce - Nov 16, 2010
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie heading for reunion? - Jul 10, 2009
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie scared Madonna may break kids custody agreement - Dec 10, 2008