Ritchie, Ainsley want more kidsJune 8th, 2012 - 4:47 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 8 (IANS) Filmmaker Guy Ritchie’s girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley says that they want to have more children.
The couple have an eight-month-old son Rafael.
“I’d love more children. Guy and I have always wanted a big family. It’s something we planned all along,” Ainsley said.
Jacqui, who helps Guy raise his two sons — Rocco, 11, and six-year-old David — revealed how the two boys love being big brothers to the baby.
“This is the first time I’ve been a biological mother but we’ve got the two big boys and they absolutely dote on Raph. They’re always dancing with him and wanting to play with him,” contactmusic.com quoted the 30-year-old model as saying.
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Guy Ritchie moves in with girlfriend - Jan 07, 2011
- Guy Ritchie on holiday with model girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Jul 28, 2010
- Guy Ritchie goes public with new girlfriend - Jul 13, 2010
- Guy Ritchie spotted with new girl - Apr 22, 2010
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012