Rita Ora plans fashion debutAugust 10th, 2012 - 6:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 10 (IANS) R&B; singer Rita Ora says she is keen to create her own clothing and accessories line and has already been thinking about it.
“I love wearing hats. I’ve worn them in a few videos. I’m definitely going to bring out my own line one day,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 21-year-old as saying.
A fashionista, Ora admits that it takes her two hours to get ready because she plans her outfits meticulously.
“I always do my research with clothes. I look at art and photography books, then put things together. It does take a bit of time. It takes me two hours to get ready in the morning, which my friends think is weird but I think that’s normal,” she added.
- I'm lonely: Rita Ora - Sep 14, 2012
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Not dating Kim's bro : Rita Ora - Aug 06, 2012
- Kruger loves experimental fashion - Sep 09, 2011
- Klum to launch kids fashion line - Apr 29, 2012
- Ora's parents were unaware of her interests - Aug 13, 2012
- Dolly Parton won't repeat outfits - May 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga dresses up for fans - Feb 23, 2011
- Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear - Jan 30, 2011
- Richie's new collection out in September - Aug 21, 2012
- Leona Lewis to create ethical clothing line - Feb 26, 2010
- Nicole Richie wants home furnishings line - Feb 29, 2012
- Nicole Richie, a mood dresser - Jul 08, 2012
- Ora didn't religiously follow school rulebook - Jun 10, 2012