Rita Ora loves planning surprisesAugust 21st, 2012 - 8:11 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 21 (IANS) Singer Rita Ora says she likes doing things that surprise people.
“I like to do things people don’t expect. I’m not one-sided - I’m human too. I love partying, but I’m also up for great music,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
The 21-year-old is set to release her next album - “How We Do (Party)”.
“I can’t wait for people to get the album. It’s going to make sense. I wanted to make sure I made a record which everything was different on as I never grew up listening to one type of music,” she said.
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- I'm lonely: Rita Ora - Sep 14, 2012
- Ora didn't religiously follow school rulebook - Jun 10, 2012
- Ora's parents were unaware of her interests - Aug 13, 2012
- Rita Ora plans fashion debut - Aug 10, 2012
- Rita Ora finds Beyonce amazing - Jun 18, 2012
- Chris Brown calls new album a triumph - Jun 12, 2011
- Lil Wayne plans career hiatus - Aug 05, 2012
- Pop singers are not shallow: Katy Perry - Mar 20, 2012
- Rita Ora would like to return back to the 'X Factor' - May 30, 2012
- Underwood likes variety in music - Apr 30, 2012
- Emily Blunt's OCD fears - Jun 21, 2012
- Jay-Z, Beyonce upset with Kardashian - Sep 02, 2012
- Underwood wants to change Britain's country music scene - Jun 21, 2012
- Hawn set to make acting comeback - Sep 29, 2011