Rita Ora finds Beyonce amazingJune 18th, 2012 - 4:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 18 (IANS) Singer Rita Ora praises Beyonce Knowles for juggling work with raising her five-month-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
“Beyonce comes into the studio when I’m recording. Beyonce’s there for advice if I’m struggling with a lyric or concept for a song,” contactmusic.com quoted Ora as saying.
“I saw her the other day and she had her daughter in one arm and was still multi-tasking. She’s amazing,” said the 21-year-old.
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- I'm lonely: Rita Ora - Sep 14, 2012
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Beyonce nervous about comeback - May 27, 2012
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Beyonce pays tribute to Houston - May 27, 2012
- Beyonce pays handwritten tribute to mom - May 15, 2012
- Beyonce makes scrapbook for daughter - Apr 23, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Ora's parents were unaware of her interests - Aug 13, 2012
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughter - May 16, 2012
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012
- Beyonce splurged $3,500 on crib - Jan 10, 2012