Ringless J.Lo fuels marital discord rumoursJanuary 15th, 2009 - 2:20 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 15 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez further fuelled rumours that her marriage to Marc Anthony is in trouble after she was seen without her wedding ring at the Golden Globe Awards on January 11.
Lopez, who had attended the event with Anthony, insisted that she was just making a fashion statement by not wearing her wedding ring.
Every time I”m not wearing my ring, people think I”m getting divorced. That’’s crazy. It just didn”t go with the dress, Contactmusic quoted her as telling American magazine In Touch.
Divorce is not and was never an option, she added.
The two have been in the medias eye for weeks, with one U.S. tabloid claiming that the couple would announce their break-up on St. Valentine’’s Day.
But their publicists have dismissed the claims as nonsense, with Lopez’’s music mogul pal Benny Medina telling the publication that they are still together.
Jennifer and Marc are committed to the future and to each other, Medina said. (ANI)
- Divorce not an option for J.Lo - Jan 16, 2009
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez sued by ex-driver - May 01, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez treasures her anniversary ring - Mar 18, 2011
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez: Victim of Wardrobe Malfunction - Oct 20, 2010
- Marc wants to reunite with Jlo? - Aug 05, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Lopez files case against driver for extortion - Aug 08, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez's alleged lover William Levy was accused in an underage sex scandal - Jul 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
- Marc Anthony says that "They're saying I'm single" - Jul 18, 2011
Tags: benny medina, divorce, fashion statement, golden globe awards, j lo, jennifer lopez, marc anthony, marital discord, marriage, music mogul, nonsense, publicists, st valentine, tabloid, valentine s day, wedding ring