Rihanna’s testimony won’t be televisedJune 19th, 2009 - 1:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) TV cameras will be banned from filming pop star Rihanna’s testimony at singer Chris Brown’s hearing on assault charges in the Los Angeles Superior Court next week.
Contactmusic.com reports that the prosecutors are expected to call Rihanna Monday as they make their case that Brown attacked her during a heated fight on the eve of the Grammy Awards in February.
But in an effort to make sure her testimony doesn’t become a media circus, officials have decided against allowing cameras into the courtroom.
Brown, 20, faces two felony counts of assault and making criminal threats stemming from his alleged fight with Rihanna. If convicted, he faces up to five years behind bars.
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Teen mom Amber Portwood pleads guilty - Jun 10, 2011
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Rihanna records song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - Feb 19, 2012
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Chris Brown Charged for assualting Rihanna - Mar 06, 2009
- Chris Brown sentenced for assaulting Rihanna - Aug 26, 2009
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to Rihanna assault - Jun 23, 2009
- Chris Brown could face charges after 'violent outburst at 'GMA' - Mar 23, 2011
- Chris Brown 'making progress' on probation - May 08, 2010
Tags: 20 faces, angeles superior court, assault charges, chris brown, courtroom, criminal threats, eve, felony counts, grammy awards, london, los angeles superior court, media circus, pop star, prosecutors, rihanna, singer chris, testimony, tv cameras