Rihanna’s outlook changed after assaultJune 2nd, 2011 - 7:58 am ICT by IANS
London, June 2 (IANS) Singer Rihanna thinks Chris Brown’s assault on her had a subliminal effect on her behaviour.
The singer believes the attack from her then boyfriend in 2009, which left her with a split lip, cuts and bruises to her face, has changed her entire outlook on life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“There was definitely something subliminal happening. It was coming out in the way I dressed, the way I did my hair, the way I talked, the way I took my pictures, the kinds of pictures I wanted to take,” she said.
Brown was sentenced to five years probation and six months community service for his attack on the singer.
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Assault incident gave edge to my music: Rihanna - Mar 16, 2011
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna wants message from dead grandmother - Jul 26, 2012
- Rihanna scared of falling in love - Jul 08, 2012
- Losing Chris was like losing best friend: Rihanna - Aug 13, 2012
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Chris Brown episode was a wake-up call: Rihanna - Oct 28, 2010
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Rihanna shelved plans to croon with Elly Jackson after Brown's attack - Apr 23, 2010
- Jessica Sanders, New Girlfriend Of Chris Brown? - Jun 10, 2010