Rihanna’s New Hair StyleJune 8th, 2010 - 7:27 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
Singer, Rihanna has got herself a new hairstyle. The pop diva has got her hair colored in bright red with the sides shaved. The interesting hairdo that caught everyone’s attention has been done by celebrity hairstylist Ursula Stephen. Stephen has also done hair for recording artist Keyshia Cole and Michelle Williams.
Rihanna, who is currently in the Madrid on her “Last Girl on Earth” tour also made waves for her equally eye catching outfit, a Madonna-Vogue-esque bra top ensemble. In her first ever European tour, she thrilled some 87000 fans with her performance. The 62 days long tour will head to America in July.
Rihanna is known for experimenting with her hairstyle. She has switched many hairstyles like edgy bangs to blunt chin-grazing bob to elegant side swept fringe in the past.
The 22 year old singer was born in Saint Michael, Barbados. Her debut album, Music of the Sun, came in 2005. It was received well and it made it to the top ten of the Billboard 200 chart.
Her 2007 album, Good Girl Gone Bad, featured hit singles Umbrella, Take a Bow, Disturbia and the global hit Don’t Stop the Music. It was nominated for nine Grammy Awards, and won for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for Umbrella. She was awarded the World Music Awards for the World’s Best-Selling Pop Female Artist and Female Entertainer of the Year in 2007. She got two Grammy Awards for Run This Town in 2010.
- Rihanna shows off her blonde hairstyle - Feb 04, 2012
- Rihanna spends 15,000 pounds on hair rescue mission - Mar 02, 2012
- Adele, Foo Fighters win big at 54th Grammy (Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna's dress sizzles on Grammy's red carpet - Feb 13, 2012
- Adele deserved every award: Gaga - Feb 14, 2012
- Taylor Swift & Adele amongst the big winners in the American music awards - Nov 21, 2011
- Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Emimem among winners of 2011 Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Rihanna's New Hair Leaves Fans Amazed - Jun 08, 2010
- Rihanna leaves manager Marc Jordan, joins Jay-Z - Oct 21, 2010
- Justin Bieber Rules AMA 2010, Wins Four Awards - Nov 23, 2010
- Glen Campbell gives a great performance at the Grammys - Feb 14, 2012
- 38th American Music Awards Results Announced, Justin Bieber Wins 4 - Nov 22, 2010
- Adele wins Grammy for '21' - Feb 13, 2012
- The winners of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards - Feb 01, 2010
Tags: billboard 200 chart, celebrity hairstylist, debut album music, disturbia, earth tour, elegant side, entertainer of the year, female artist, female entertainer of the year, good girl, grammy awards, hairdo, last girl on earth, madonna vogue, michelle williams, new hair style, new hairstyle, pop diva, rihanna, world music awards