‘Rihanna’s naked photo scandal costs her Vogue covershoot’June 2nd, 2009 - 4:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 2 (ANI): Naked photo scandal involving Rihanna has cost her a covershoot with Vogue magazine, it has emerged.
According to reports, the R&B star was being lined up for the prestigious photoshoot, however, editor Anna Wintour changed her plans after shots of the singer posing naked leaked online, reports The Daily Express.
A source tells Star magazine, “Anna told her Vogue absolutely loves her and really wanted to work with her.
“Rihanna was ecstatic. (But) Anna hasn’t returned any of her calls. Rihanna’s so upset…
“She hopes the people at Vogue change their minds.”
The news comes the same day further shots of Rihanna and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown appeared on the net, which show the former couple kissing in bed. (ANI)
- Pregnant Posh to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Rihanna turns Marilyn Monroe for magazine shoot - Oct 04, 2011
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- New nude photos of Rihanna surface online - Feb 01, 2011
- Anna Wintour Upfront On '60 Minutes' With Morley Safer - May 31, 2010
- Rihanna locked herself in airport restroom after first naked photo leak - Apr 06, 2011
- Chivalrous Federer helps Vogue editor avoid Miami paparazzi - Apr 06, 2011
- Pregnant Posh will not pose nude for US Vogue - Feb 10, 2011
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Vogue's boss calls Naomi Campbell 'a joy to work with' - Sep 10, 2010
- Chris has matured, says Rihanna's dad - Jul 04, 2012
- Hustler magazine allege that they have a sex tape of Rihanna & J Cole - Aug 25, 2011
- Rihanna opens up about her father's betrayal - Mar 16, 2011
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Sexy Vogue cover shoot makes Rihanna the queen of web - Mar 19, 2011